9.21.2016

sharing video's

I try not to hit forward on most things that cross my feeds, and add to our over stimulated society. But some things just hit home, and warrant repeating. Incase you didn't see the video that is circulating on a blind horse and his owner, you should. It warms my heart. What a great guy, and rider!



Have you noticed an increase in forwards & shares, in general? I have. Altho I rarely click on this type of stuff, I would not have seen this blind horse video, or the one below of an 87 year old woman's last wish, if someone had not taken a second to share it.

https://www.facebook.com/Beeldwerk.TV/videos/1289047834471385/

Sorry this video is via a link. I can't find the actual video (you can see it even if you don't do Facebook) because it's um, in German. However, words aren't needed. It too is worth the time to watch. If you choose to do so, stick it out until the end. It will pull on your heartstrings. 

The world could use more positive stimulation, and less negative. Just spreading the good word.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Those videos are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them. I actually had tears at the end of the German one.

I have put up some videos that I thought were interesting. I don't like to overdo it either. There is just too much nonsense sometimes.

C-ingspots said...

Oh that is wonderful about the blind horse! I did see that other one just today and shared it because that lady's smile at the end had me crying. So awesome how horses make people happy!

aurora said...

Glad you guys enjoyed (& shared) these worthy video's!! I've watched the German one a couple times, definitely creates waterworks. Thank goodness some people have such big hearts!