6.20.2010

spotted surprize!

I entered a naming contest on Fern Valley's blog, and placed second. I had fun learning more about her beautiful appy's, and trying to name the spots. If you haven't already, check out her blog - it's one of my favorite reads.

I received the fun (sur) prize in the mail yesterday! We grabbed our mail on the fly, and I had to wait to open my package. The suspense was killing me. It had a rounded hard edge...was it a holder of sorts? nah, it wasn't heavy enough - then what could it be?? I soon found out.

It was an awesome hat, that actually fits my large noggin. I don't have many hats, cuz they never fit right. This one does. I now have my first Appaloosa apparel!! I don't have a lot of pink, but what I do have is treasured. My favorite t-shirt is "Tough Enough to Wear Pink", which will match nicely. My new hat is comfy and well made, I can already tell it too will become my favorite. I'll think of Fern Vally every time I wear it!

But wait, there is more! I also received a cowboy angel pin, complete with a saying, to put on my hat. I've never seen a cowboy angel before. I am a believer, and love the pin!
Thank you Fern Valley for the wonderful gifts!!

See photos, and read angel saying below.








1 comment:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

It got there fairly quickly ! I am glad you like it