3.04.2010

training update

Here is the latest update our trainer emailed us, and I quote " Nemo and Koda couldn't be better. We are riding both horses already because of the wonderful job you and Aurora have done with them. I love these guys, they are great horses."

While we are humbled by Patty's praise, we know darn well it's her training style that has made them excel. It also helps they have been bred with great bloodlines, but more importantly (to us) they have kind willing souls - for that we will forever be grateful to Diane.


We are planning a visit to see our boys in action in a week or so. I'll have a more detailed update, and hopefully photos. I can't tell you how exciting this is for us! Just the thought of riding our own horses out on the trail...will be a dream come true.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

That's great to hear! I am looking forward to the photos.

Too bad things didn't work out with registering your other horse, that's pretty disappointing...

allhorsestuff said...

That is such sweet and exciting news from a friend!Glad that you have trusted resources with your horses.
You will be so happy out on the trails soon...looking forward with you!
KK

aurora said...

Thanks, I can't wait to ride Koda! I've always ridden everyone elses horses (lesson, trail, or friends horses) I'm sure we will experience many new things together :)