3.13.2010

short and sweet visit

Haaay, those are my humans!

Nemo was so happy to see Brad, and was full of things to tell us - quite the chatter box.
His hooves looked great, we were pleasantly surprised the crack we've been slowly watching grow out - is gone.

Koda must have just gotten back in his stall, and was busy eating when we arrived. 
He did stop long enough so I could get a horsey-hug :)

Sorry I don't have any training updates,
 
our trainer postponed our appointment due to an unfortunate and sad personal reason.All I know is both boys are on track, and look great! 
We'll know more soon, can't wait to see them in action!


3 comments:

Jeni said...

Awww they look so happy to see you =)

Sherry Sikstrom said...

They look well and healthy , and spring is just beginning . Hopefully things stay on track

Jeni said...

Aurora ~ thank you for your kind words on my blog. I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day.
~Jeni