1.01.2010

got tickets

Our tickets for Midwest Horse Fair arrived in the mail - hooray!! This year the big Saturday night show is Grand Prix Jumping, should be fun to watch. Among the other bazillion things happening at horse fair, they added the new Wind Rider Challenge (all breed, cross disciplinary competition).

I would be remiss if I didn't say how disappointed I am that the Mustang Challenge isn't returning. I'm not sure why, but my guess is Wind Rider bumped it since it's the new buzz. I will miss the Mustang Challenge, it was my favorite part of fair. I loved following the trainers progress, and seeing the remarkable things they accomplished. You could see and feel the bond they develop with their beloved mustangs, and in such a short period of time. I hope they will bring it back in years to come.


No comments: